Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

My Mom, The Perfectionist and Me!

Me, being the only daughter in the family do have many privileges as well as many restriction and task.
It is not a secret that I'm very, very spoiled brat.. hahaha... Even I have a little bro, it doesn't stop me to be a spoiled kid.. Well, anything that I want always being fulfilled and granted.. But it has its price, living with a perfectionist mom make me suffocated.. well, my mom want me to be a proper women but at the same time she spoiled me much.. I'm 20 this year but the 2 year old me still dont want to leave.. I know, every mom want the best for their child regardless the gander.. but having a mom with perfectionist as a trait, plus the natural feeling of a mother who want the best of her child is very hard.. my mom is a great person.. like supermom.. she work at day and at night she is a housewife.. she juggle work and household perfectly (well what do you expect from a perfectionist).. but there is one problem.. ME! I've been living with a maid taking care of everything until I'm 10 and after that at 13 I live in hostel for 5 years of my high school, another 1 year in matriculation and now living at hostel in my uni... so, literally I've have very little experience in doing chores.. hahahaha... it true though, my parents never let me help in the kitchen ( let along make me made my own food) until high school when suddenly my mom scold me for cannot cook... and that's when I'm 16.. for the first time my mother make me to clean the fish... yuck! that day i wont eat the fish I've clean.. hahaha... up untill now I can manage the chores and household.. but still, all my work are not perfect in her eyes.. when I cook, she constantly say that I've used the wrong technique, when i sweep, she will point out places that i missed, when i wash the dishes, she said the way I'm doing it was wrong... fuuhh~~ its tiring~~ but she say it is to prepare me for marriage.. she want me to become the ultimate wife.. ahahaha.. she's preparing me for marriage but she stop me from having a boyfriend... she want me to focus on my studies first.. that what she say.. hahahaha.. she said that, how smart the women is, she still gonna be in the kitchen... true~ so i guess I just gonna work hard to pleased her and become the person she want... well after all I LoVE my MOM!!

maybe this post should be entitled as 
My Mom, The Perfectionist and The Imperfect Me... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment