Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

OLDIES~~

well recently got some gathering with my old schoolmate.. it was nice even though only a few (it is truly few people show up that day) its okay... we had a nice day and get to catch up each other stories.. well that not what i wanna say bout today.. i wanna write bout CHANGE..
yes C.H.A.N.G.E~~
1 word that make all the difference in the world.. people do change rite? I myself are differ from what I'm in school.. I've become more mature and cuter :) hahahaha...
but can we change our memories? the past? no rite? the past cannot be change.. if in the past we've promise to be friends, isn't it to be forever? or do we broke that friendship and I cannot recall it..
how much people change, we cannot change our friendship..
people said that
" friendship is build without word, no promises but stays forever"
but well, I guess they are wrong..
coz, the way I fell rite now is,
"friendship is when we are together, when we are apart, we are stranger"

so to those out there who might have forgotten their OLD friends, do catch up with them sometimes..
dont wait for them to contact you. they might fell the same and wait for you to called them first.. when that happen, both of you will be waiting forever.. and to those who their friend have contacted them, dont make things awkward between you and your friend.. they might not contacted you again.. well its a reminder for me as well... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment