Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Let's cherish the memoirs.....

MEMORY, MEMOIRS....
apa sbnr ny memory/memoirs 2..? is it something that owez stuck in your head? or just a flash of experience crossing to your mind..?? for me, memoirs  is something that you keep in your heart.. u may not think bout it everyday or every time.. but it still remain in your heart forever. like what Kim HeeChul (SuJu) said,
" although I want to use all my will to forget the memories in my mind.. 
but.. 
compared to my mind.. 
my heart remembers you faster..."
sweeeet.... isn't it? for me, that is memoirs.. today, memory from my childhood came across my mind.. this evening, I've met yet another friend from my elementary school.. and she was my best friend back then.. we haven't meet each other for almost 10 years.. whoa.. at the tym I met her.. some weird feeling coming to me.. I almost cry seeing her but, still can control it as that tym we were in the middle of a crowd.. (actually, we didn't recognise each other.. we only know when we introduce ourself.. hee :p..) after that, I'm feeling sooo much happy that I wanna tell the whole world that I finally met her.. long-lost friend.. suddenly all of our memories come back to me.. the time we sit together in class.. we go to canteen together.. eat together.. talk about other together.. waaa~~ those sweet memory together.. 



currently.. all those sweet memories makes me thinking.. what a great blessing we got for having a heart to remember the memory.. all those memory should be cherish not to let it fades.. lets all the good memory bloom in our heart and slowly try to forget the bitter one.. those bitter memory isn't all bad thing.. some bitter memory can be a strength for us to move on in our life.. everyone must have their good and bad time in their life.. we are just human.. just don't let those bad thing to take over our life.. so lets cherish our memory together.
"lets walk the memory lane together"

P/S
I've been missing all my friend.. Ayong who always there to hear my stories despite how boring it is..
Nonoi who always makes me smile with her dorkiness.. Hasanah, quiet but once she talk u will be suprised with her words.. Jehan, my kaka who always there to advise me.. and many more.. eventhough we are apart now.. i hope this friendship will last forever..

0 comments:

Post a Comment